12.12.2012

shop with a purpose this holiday


PixieWoodland Mix 'n Match Bangles
Like what you see? Yep, me too!  
I have been a huge advocate for Light Gives Heat for a few years, loving what they are doing in coordination with the people of Uganda.  I started out buying a kit to help spread the word.  As I resold the necklaces sent in my package, people started asking about what this company was (and what these awesome necklaces were made out of! Answer? paper!).  I had a few left and gave them out as Christmas presents to some of my girlfriends, all of whom LOVED the cute designs and loved supporting this organization.  The best part of unwrapping your necklace or bracelet is the card that comes with it, explaining who made this particular piece.  The beautiful photo and description helps the receiver gain a personal connection, allowing them to think of the individual and keep them in their prayers.  One friend, Kelley, actually keeps the card on her refrigerator.  

Light Gives Heat keeps their supporters up to date with awesome videos and new product information on their website, along with including me on an email list.   Click for LGH Videos
They also have great sales going on now with products for the Holiday Season.  Won't you think about supporting this great organization (and getting yourself or significant other something pretty in the process)?!  Visit them at: lightgivesheat.org

No comments:

Post a Comment